Butternut Ravioli with Chicken Sausage
- 4 ea Monterey Gourmet Foods® Butternut Squash Ravioli
- ½ cup Sausage Bell Pepper & Onions in Hearty Garden Marinara Sauce
- 3 oz Chicken apple sausage, cut into thick slices
- ½ med Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 med Red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 med Green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 15 oz Monterey Gourmet Foods® Hearty Garden Marinara Sauce
- 2 tbs Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook ravioli according to package directions and let cool.
- In a saucepan, sauté red onions in hot olive oil on medium high heat for 3-4 minutes or until onions start to soften; stir occasionally to prevent browning the onions.
- Add red and green bell pepper strips to onions until medium to soft texture of peppers is achieved, stirring occasionally.
- Add marinara sauce and sausage pieces and cook just enough to simmer, about 3 to 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Season with sea salt and fresh black pepper to taste as desired.
- Add cooked ravioli to sauce and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes to coat ravioli with sauce.
- Assemble on serving dish and serve immediately.
- 10” par-baked pizza crust
- 4 oz Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 4 oz basil pesto sauce
- 2 pears, Red Bosc, unpeeled, cored, 1/8” slices
- 4 oz mozzarella, fresh, thin slices
- 2 sheets of frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 6 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups roasted red pepper pesto
- 2 1/2 lbs. cheese tortellini
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives, sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- Sea salt to taste