Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Sugar Walnut Sage Butter
- 16 ounces butternut squash ravioli, cooked per package preparation
- 3/4 cup walnut pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage or ≤ teaspoon dried rubbed sage
- 1 tablespoon cream
- Prepare pasta as directed.
- While pasta cooks, start the sauce. Have all ingredients ready as this comes together quickly.
- Using a large wide sauce pan or skillet, toast walnuts on medium heat until just fragrant and beginning to color.
- Reduce heat to low, add butter and stir.
- Add brown sugar, salt, cayenne and sage.
- Stir until butter is completely melted.
- Whisk in cream, add cooked ravioli and enjoy.
- 4 ea Monterey Gourmet Foods® Butternut Squash Ravioli
- ½ cup Sausage Bell Pepper & Onions in Hearty Garden Marinara Sauce
- 3 oz Chicken apple sausage, cut into thick slices
- 10” par-baked pizza crust
- 4 oz Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 4 oz basil pesto sauce
- 2 pears, Red Bosc, unpeeled, cored, 1/8” slices
- 4 oz mozzarella, fresh, thin slices
- 2 sheets of frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 6 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese