- 6 oz Roasted Red Pepper Pesto
- 10" par-baked pizza crust
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced and drained
- 2 cups fresh small arugula leaves, cleaned
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of good quality sea salt, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 450°.
- Bake crust until just browned.
- Spread crust with Roasted Red Pepper Pesto. Layer with mozzarella and bake to heat through just enough to melt cheese.
- Place arugula in a bowl and lightly drizzle with olive oil and salt. Gently toss and place on top of warm pizza.
Makes one 10” pizza, eight slices.