- In a sauté pan on medium heat, add canola oil. Sauté onions, yellow bell peppers, red bell peppers, sausage and salt.
- In a baking dish, evenly spread pierogi. Place the sautéed vegetables and sausage over the pierogi. Mix thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together milk, eggs and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Pour over pierogi and sausage mixture.
- Top the bake with the remaining cheddar cheese and bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 °F.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with sour cream and chives.
Back to recipes