Chicken Dumpling Soup
- 1 pkg. Monterey Gourmet Foods® Chicken Mandu Dumplings
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp. Ginger, Minced
- 1 tbsp. Garlic, Minced
- 1 cup Mushrooms, Sliced Thin
- 1 1/2 cups Cabbage, Sliced Thin
- 3/4 cup Carrots, Sliced Thin
- 6 cups Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Scallions, Sliced
- Cook dumplings to package instructions for boiling method.
- In a saucepot, heat oil over medium-low heat.
- Add ginger and garlic and lightly sauté for 3–4 minutes stirring often, being careful not to burn.
- Add mushrooms, cabbage and carrots. Sauté for 1–2 more minutes.
- Add chicken stock and soy sauce. Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Let simmer for
- When ready to serve, add dumplings to broth and vegetables. Let heat through for 1–2 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh sliced scallions.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 Servings
Back to recipes
Products featured in this recipe