- In a medium pot, preheat canola oil to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine panko, Italian seasoning, roasted garlic powder, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- In a separate mixing bowl, place the all-purpose flour.
- On a separate sheet tray, dip each ravioli first in the flour, then egg wash and finally in the panko mixture. Place the breaded ravioli on a sheet tray. Repeat this breading process
with each ravioli.
- Deep fry the ravioli until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- When the ravioli are fried, carefully transfer the fried ravioli to an absorbent paper-lined sheet tray.
- Serve immediately.
Suggested Serving: Serve with cherry peppers and marinara sauce.
Yield: 4 Servings
Back to recipes