- Preheat grill.
- In a sauce pot, cook sausage and kale ravioli to package instructions.
- Place ravioli in a bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon of canola oil. Set aside for grill.
- In a mixing bowl, add yellow squash, yellow bell pepper, red onion, asparagus, Swiss chard and kale. Toss with remaining canola oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill vegetables on high heat until they are tender. Place in mixing bowl and set aside.
- Place cooked ravioli on grill and cook until grill marks appear. Repeat on the other side. About 1—2 minutes per side.
- Add grilled ravioli to vegetables and toss mixture with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Serve immediately.
Serving suggestion: top with shaved Parmesan cheese.
Yield: 4 servings
Back to recipes