- 1 tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1 cup Onion, Diced
- 1/2 cup Yellow Bell Pepper, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper, Thinly Sliced
- 1 cup Pork Sausage, Crumbled
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 16 oz. Monterey Gourmet Foods® Potato & Cheese Pierogi
- 2 cups Milk
- 8 Eggs
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese
- In a sauté pan on medium heat, add canola oil. Sauté onions, yellow bell peppers, red bell peppers, sausage and salt.
- In a baking dish, evenly spread pierogi. Place the sautéed vegetables and sausage over the pierogi. Mix thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together milk, eggs and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Pour over pierogi and sausage mixture.
- Top the bake with the remaining cheddar cheese and bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 °F.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with sour cream and chives.