Grilled Ravioli Summer Salad
- 1 pkg. Monterey Gourmet Foods® Sausage and Kale Ravioli
- 3 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 yellow squash, 1/4 inch thick planks
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red onion, 1/2 inch slices
- 1/2 lb. asparagus, cut lengthwise
- 3 cups Swiss chard, large, diced
- 3 cups kale, torn
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat grill.
- In a sauce pot, cook sausage and kale ravioli to package instructions.
- Place ravioli in a bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon of canola oil. Set aside for grill.
- In a mixing bowl, add yellow squash, yellow bell pepper, red onion, asparagus, Swiss chard and kale. Toss with remaining canola oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill vegetables on high heat until they are tender. Place in mixing bowl and set aside.
- Place cooked ravioli on grill and cook until grill marks appear. Repeat on the other side. About 1—2 minutes per side.
- Add grilled ravioli to vegetables and toss mixture with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Serve immediately.
Serving suggestion: top with shaved Parmesan cheese.
Yield: 4 servings