Lobster Ravioli with Sherry & Spring Peas
- 1 package Monterey Gourmet Foods® Lobster Ravioli
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Shallots, Minced
- 2 tbsp. Salt
- 1/4 c. Sherry Wine
- 1/2 c. Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 c. Peas
- 1/8 tsp. White Pepper
- 2 tbsp. Butter, Cut Into Small Pieces
- 1 tsp. Tarragon, Chopped
- Cook ravioli to package instructions and set aside.
- In a sauté pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add shallots and sauté until they begin to sweat. Sprinkle with half of the salt.
- When shallots are translucent, turn off heat, add sherry wine and turn flame back on to medium. Be careful not to let sherry catch flame. Reduce by half.
- Add stock and reduce by half again.
- When reduced, add peas, let cook another 1–2 minutes, and season with salt and pepper.
- Turn off heat and whisk in butter, a few pieces at a time until emulsified. Add chopped tarragon.
- Plate ravioli and spoon sauce on top.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 2 Servings